Friday, March 8, 2013

Fashion Forward Friday Boards: Angie

My friend Angie just bought 2 pairs of skinny jeans at H&M in hot pink and blue. I was flattered she asked me to put outfits together for her.  I love a fashion project and doing this is my favorite pastime :)  I had her fill out a questionnaire so I could get a full sense of her style. I then had her "shop her own closet" and take pictures of her favorite shoes and accessories.

These items are what Angie "shopped her closet for."
 
 
The board below are new items I "shopped" to mix and match back to what she has...
 
  This is what I came up with, combining the two boards and incorporating the jeans in each look.  

=========================================================================


___________________________________________________________________________________
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------========================================================================





 
 =========================================================================
======================================================================== 
 
 =================================================================

========================================================================

 ====================================================================
 
 =======================================================================
========================================================================

 
 
All of these looks mix and match back to each other and I think they reflect Angie's sense of style. The possibilities are endless and I know Angie is going to look fabulous, as always :)
 
All items are from: Target, DownEast,Forever 21, Ann Taylor Loft,Gap, Nine West, & Old Navy.
 
{CLICK HERE for links to each item}
 
 
 
 

Last but NOT Least:
Thanks to those who have entered the giveaway and are following my blog.  It really means a lot :) Click below to see the initial post.  The contest ends on Sunday night!
 
 
I'd love to send one of you some of the goodies from Neiman Marcus beauty week.  The winner selects a bag (either the big blue one or small black or small cheetah one in the pic) and I'll stock it with samples and this DownEast Infinity Heart Scarf. I love the fun colors in the scarf and since my blog is about things I love, the heart motif is fitting. See the rules below.


Rules and Requirements:

1.  Follow me on "Join this Site."  Link is on the right
2.  Leave a comment so I know who you are :)
3.  Follow me on Pinterest & Instagram for an added bonus. Let me know in the comments so I can verify.

Good luck!  I can't wait to send you some of my favorites!

Winner will be selected at random.  I'll ship to the U.S. and Canada. Contest closes on Sunday March 10th at 7pm, MST.  I'll post the winner on this blog.  Winner must email me within 3 days or another winner will be selected.  One entry per person :)


These are my favorites!

Love,

 
Laura

8 comments:

Cambria said...

How fun! So many cute outfits!!! So wish I had your knack for putting outfits and pieces together!!!

Colorado Smarts said...

So many cute outfits! I keep scrolling back through looking t them. Time to go shopping and finish things up! Thank you!!

MichelleW said...

ohmigosh I love this!

Rachel said...

Ran across your blog somewhere on Facebook. Love this! You have so many adorable outfits!

Megan said...

I follow DE on Twiiter and they linked your blog. I love it! I love fashion, but struggle knowing how to piece things together that look great, but are still 'me'. So this kind of blog is great! I am now following! Love the giveaway!

Megan said...

I now follow you on Pinterest

Unknown said...

Thx Megan! You are entered. Email me if you ever need specific fashion advice. It's what I love to do. Thanks again for following me :)

Unknown said...

Thanks, Rachel :)