Thursday, March 21, 2013

Diaper Bags for Ashley

This is my friend Ashley and she is 34 weeks pregnant in this picture; with baby #4!  Doesn't she look fabulous. She doesn't know what she's having (my guess is a boy) so we're all so excited for her family and can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl. She asked me for some input on a new diaper bag.  Choosing the right diaper bag is about as hard as picking the baby name. Long gone are the days of being limited to the typical hospital bag. Thankfully!  Remember these :)
Amazon.com: Disney Baby Pooh "Happy Pooh" Large Diaper Bag: Baby
Here are a few more options:
  
Here are two fun bags that she found. I love them both. I like different things about each one and here are a few more I'm going to add to the mix.

Stylish Bags:

Starting Top left: Tory Burch Stacked Logo Billy Bag | Kate Spade Stevie Dot Print |
 Petunia Pickle Bottom Cake Society | Kate Spade Stevie Striped | Petunia Pickle Bottom Embossed |
 Kate Spade Stevie Dot Print




Quilted bags:  Lassig Glam Banana Bag | Babymel Quilted Bags


Metallics & Dots:
Timi & Leslie Annette Convertible Diaper bag (comes in several colors) |
Timi & Leslie Hannah Diaper Bag (also in several colors)



JJ Cole Swag Bags in Silver Drop and Gold Drop | JJ Cole Caprice Dot Bag
 
 
 
Fun Linings:
More JP Lizzy Satchels.  Comes in so many colors! I love these bags.
 


Starting left: Nest Canvas Bag | JJ Cole Satchel | Hudson Leather Bag | Nest Quilted Bag


 

Tried and True Picks:
Below are the 3 diaper bags I have and have loved each one. The Kate Spade tote was what I used with my first baby (she is now 9).  It was a great first baby bag.  The second is the Petunia Pickle Bottom Fond of Flora backpack and this was great because I had 2 kids and needed 2 free hands, so a backpack was perfect.  I still use it when flying since it's one less thing to carry.  The Juicy Quilted bag I have LOVED!!  I use it as a purse too and it's large which I need since I have 3 kids.  It holds the kitchen sink and is perfect for busy moms.
 

Few More of My Favorite Picks:

Starting left: I have a thing for navy :) Petunia Pickle Bottom City Carry All |
Timi & Leslie Sophia. also comes in black and white | Petunia Pickle Bottom Navy Embossed |
Petunia Pickle Bottom Cake Society | Tory Burch Stacked Logo Bag

 
I'm Obsessed:
I love this bag!!  I think it's the structure that I love.  It kind of has a "doctor bag" look to it and you don't find that every day.  It's something unexpected.  As a mom, I wear many hats and "doctor" is often one of them so this bag is fitting :)))   Anyway, this bag is the
It's perfect for a weekend away too :)

 
Last But Not Least:

What needs to go in every diaper bag? Sophie the Giraffe.


 I received one as a baby gift when Caroline was born and my mom had one brought from France for her so we have 2.  She used it as a teething baby and at 2 years old, she still plays with it every day.  She also sleeps with them :) 

My little Caroline loving her Sophies.


 It squeaks somewhat like a dog toy but there are many benefits to Sophie. 

 
Good Luck Ashley!  We can't wait to meet your sweet baby! xoxo 

These are my favorites!

Love,

Laura



2 comments:

Michaelson Family said...

Laura, you are amazing! LOVE all your finds. I might just have to buy several new bags because I can't decide on just one. Thanks for your help. You're the best!

Unknown said...

There are numerous diaper bags available in market but my favorite one is tory burch diaper bag. The size of this bag is very large and you can carry it anywhere.