Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Birch Box #2

My second Birch Box came today. { Here was my first one }  I could easily get use to this monthly gift of beauty surprises.  Each box contains products I've never used, except last months box contained a piece of chocolate and I'm no stranger to chocolate :)  This is what I received this month:

Whish Shave Cream in Blueberry, Madewell for Birchbox nail file, Twistband hair tie (not pictured), Serge Normant Dry Shampoo, Inco Nail Polish Applique

Next month is my last box.  I'll then review all the products and list my favorites so check back!

 
 Last but not Least...
I am very picky about skincare.  I've used Kiehls Supremely Gentle Eye Make up Remover for 10+ years.  The name says it all.  It's very gentle which my skin needs and completely removes all mascara and eye makeup.  I've had no reason to try another remover.  I had a coupon for any Neutrogena make up remover so I took a chance and bought One Step Gentle Cleanser.  It's just as good as Kiehls and I use it with my Clarisonic.  It's one of my new favorites.

These are my favorites!

Love,

Laura

No comments: