Thursday, February 7, 2013

Shopping for a Box

I saw this on Pinterest today and I can totally relate.  Actually, my kids can relate and that's why we don't  EVER buy Lucky Charms.
Pinned Image

This same thought rings true to shoes and boxes.  The shoes are the marshmallows and the boxes they come in are the cereal.  I keep the shoes and toss the boxes.  I don't save boxes.  Every February, I face the same dilemma when I receive the yearly email from my daughter's teacher to bring in  a shoe box for her Valentines.  Last year, I was "forced" to buy a new pair of shoes just so she would have a box :)  I didn't learn my lesson and was once again left no choice but to buy a new pair of shoes this year too.  No guarantees I'll be prepared next year.  I have to admit I am liking this yearly tradition of "New Shoes February."  It's a win win situation.
 
Last year, I bought these Stuart Weitzman knock offs at Target.

 
And, my pick for this year... these Charlotte Olympia knock offs by ShoeMint.


Stay tuned for my knock off pick next year.  I have no intention of putting a stop to this tradition :)
 
These are my favorites!
Love,
Laura
 

1 comment:

Nicole said...

So glad you are back Laura! Love love love all your posts.

Hugs beautiful lady!