Sunday, February 10, 2013

Laura's 2013 Valentine's Day Picks

It's hard to believe Valentine's Day is this week.  It's also my 13th anniversary this week so love certainly is in the air. Here are some of my favorites.

Classy beautiful outfits for an elegant Valentine's Day. 
 I found these looks on Pinterest but they are exactly something I would've created. 
 Click on my Pinterest Closet for direct links.


 
Fun outfits for a semi dressy night out.  Pinterest
 
 
Valentine's accessories
Ombre Necklace: Anthropologie
IPhone Heart Case.
 
 
I ordered this coat (yet to arrive) for $24 from JCP
Shoes: Charlotte Olympia.  Cute but far from budget friendly
Essie Nailpolish
Tiffany Bracelet: my parents gave me this for college graduation. Perfect V-day gift too.
Cute shoes from Gap


Classic Essentials
ShoeMint Red Ballet Flats.  I'm kind of obsessed with these :)  I can count on half a hand how many red items I have in my closet and it's time to try red.  I'm waiting for these to go on sale.  Don't ever pay full price at ShoeMint. Tory Burch Clutch: great classic bag.  NARS eyeshadow from their Spring Collection.
 
 
Another great Pinterest Outfit.  China Glaze Ruby polish.  Stays on really well and the color is fun.  ShoeMint Jess pumps.  I bought these so I could get the box :)  slight exaggeration. YSL Sheer Candy Gloss in Pomegranate #4.  My current fav lip color. Emily Maynard's too :)
 
 
Comfy Casual Night-in
Fun nail idea.  Pinterest
 
 
Wishing you a Fashionable Valentine's Day filled with Love!




These are my favorites!
Love,
Laura


 

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Cute stuff! I want to be your Valentine!

I love the coat from JCP. I haven't really checked them out since they rebranded themselves. Do you like their stuff?

Love the Gap shoes too.