Friday, February 27, 2009

Calling all Mean Moms



Any mean mom's out there? You know, mom's that make their kids eat vegetables? That have fixed bedtimes for their kids? That monitor their kid's television watching? I am proud to say that I have earned this title and then some!!!! Each time Kate tells me that we "are different", I pat myself on the back and smile. I know I am doing a good job!!!!! I have stumbled upon the funniest blog. I relate so well to each post that I wonder if she is writing about my family! I spent a good hour the other night reading and reading and reading this blog and LAUGHING MY GUTS OUT!!!!! I will warn you however, I think it is funnier the more kids you have and the older they are.
So, the next time you have a big chunk of free-time (ha ha), and really want a good laugh check out this blog.....



She is even running a contest to see who the meanest mom out there is. HILARIOUS! One mom wrote in that she was trying to keep her kid from running into the busy street but her arms were full, so she did the only thing she could. She swung her purse as hard as she could at her child, knocking her to the ground!!!! Love that mean mom!
Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Sorry, Ann. I don't think a Mom who has season passes for her whole family to Disneyland can even be in the running for meanest mom!

Mir