Sunday, February 8, 2009

Few Household Helps




I just bought some Snack Traps at Babies R Us. They are a great alternative to snack bags or cups with lids. The snacks don't fall out and it's easy for little kids to get their fingers in them.


I've blogged about these hangers before. These are the kid hangers and I bought them at Target. I threw away all the pastic hangers in Brooke's closet and put everything on these velvet hangers. Gymboree shirts used to always fall off hangers. Not anymore! Click on this link to see if the pink ones are available at your Target; or this one for the blue ones. They also come in yellow. Click here to see.

My friend Ashley gave me a set of these dryer balls. I still use Downy because I love the smell but I also use these for extra softness. Here are the claims:

Save money and energy when you use Dryer Balls with your laundry. Tumbling in the dryer, the Dryer Balls lift and separate laundry allowing efficient airflow and cutting your drying time. Their soft tips massage fabrics giving you softer and fluffier clothes without using chemicals found in fabric softeners and dryer sheets. They also significantly reduce lines and wrinkles. And Dryer Balls last for years so you can use them over and over. Includes 2 Dryer Balls.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Laura, thank you for always posting on this blog and giving us awesome tips! I am a slacker on this blog! I am going to get those dryer balls!

Ryan said...

Snack traps--that's just what I've been needing. I'm getting some of those!

Thanks!
Mir

Unknown said...

I love them, Mir. Andrew can get his little fingers right in and dig around for snacks!