Sunday, February 15, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic


It all started with shoes! Where else would it start with me :o} My sister Ann had the cutest espadrille wedges from Charlotte Russe and I bought a pair too about a year ago. I don't shop there often since C.R. is about 10 miles from us. I was shoe shopping on SteveMadden.com the other night and came across this shoe to the left and fell in love with it. Of course, it was a clearance shoe and only left in size 10. I looked at Nordstorm.com and other sites and couldn't find them. I checked to see if Charlotte Russe had something similar and I found the exact shoe! Fraction of the price and quality but I couldn't pass it up. I went there yesterday and found TONS of cute tops, accessories and shoes. I will post some of the cute finds. I bought these shoes and this pink top.

Here are some other cute finds. Yes, you have to dig since they have a lot of "barely there" clothing items :o) I think C.R. does a REALLY good job of including all the designer elements and details in their accessories.
These look just like Chanel sunglasses
These look like Ray Ban sunglasses

*****************************************************
Here are a few tops that I thought were really cute (my taste may not be yours!)

7 comments:

Koenig Family Blog said...

I haven't been to CR is forever! Next time you are going you have to call me! I wanna go!

Nicole said...

I wear a size 10 shoe ~ they could be mine!

Keep the posts coming girls!

Jenny said...

Fun! You always have great shopping adventures. My shopping habits have changed ... how did my favorite store go from Ann Taylor to Marshalls?? :) hmm ...

Ann said...

Those are the cutest tops!!!! I am going tomorrow!!

Ann said...

Laura,

I can't stop laughing. Marc just walked by and saw my picture on the right hand side of the screen and the words Nieman Marcus above it. He matter of factly asked me why my picture was on the Nieman Marcus website. I can't stop laughing!!!!

Unknown said...

Ann,
I hope you told him that you are customer of the month. They really appreciate all of your business :) ha ha ha

Ryan said...

Love the pink top--love the shoes! We need a picture of you in them!

Miriam