Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Best Friend in the Kitchen!


Maybe everyone already has this product, but I just discovered it, and now can't live without it!! This was given to me for my birthday by Megan (who babysits for me and knows my kitchen well!). She told me it was her favorite kitchen gadget and didn't know how anyone could get along without it. I AGREE!!!
The Williams Sonoma Vegetable Chopper. It comes with two different trays that easily pop in and out and give you the option of slicing, or dicing in different sizes. Once you slice or dice your food, it is trapped in a plastic compartment that also acts as a measuring cup!! Close the device, turn it parallel, and there are markings letting you know how much food you collected. How cool is that?! (They think of everything!) Second in importance to ease of use is cleanup. It is so easy to clean! A little comb (see above) attaches to the product and helps you clean out any food that water won't. Then throw it in the dishwasher.
We had taco salad for dinner the other night and decided to use it on our tomatoes. Perfectly diced, gorgeous tomatoes!!!! And so fast and easy! Can't wait to use it on onions! I DO NOT like dicing onions!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am going to throw out the Pampered Chef chopper and get this :o)

Jenny said...

I JUST bought one of these things today! (In a different brand.) I'm excited to try it. If I don't like it, I'll spring for the WS one. Thanks for the great explanation!

Shari said...

I've been wondering how this thing works! It sounds too cool.