Saturday, September 12, 2009

Don't Have to Pay Full Price @...



Several months ago, I was in Express, buying a lot of clothes. I know they send out coupons but I didn't have one with me. I went to the check out and asked if I could get a discount without having the coupon in hand and she said she'd give me 20% off!! SCORE! I was in there tonight and found these jeans (to the left)that I really liked. My friend had a $30 off a $75 purchase coupon. I asked at checkout if they could give me a coupon deal on the jeans even though I didn't have one. He asked me if I had seen any discounts in particular. I told him my friend had a $30 off coupon and he said he'd give it to me too. SCORE AGAIN. Express has EXCELLENT customer service in my book. Stores usually won't give discounts without a coupon but Express will!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Thank you for posting my FAVORITE song!!!! Did you see Oprah?

Ann said...

P.S. Do you think you got such good customer service because you live in CO? I think they would look at me like I am on drugs if I asked for a discount here! :) LOL