Thursday, August 20, 2009

Never Too Early

It's never too early to start thinking about fall. It's my favorite time of year! I am so excited for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'm already scoping out the the Halloween decorations and costumes for this year. I haven't seen anything in stores yet but Pottery Barn Kids has stuff online. I take that back. The grocery stores have Halloween candy. I think Children's Place is coming out with their costumes this week. Here is my post from last year. I can't wait to get out my Halloween decorations!!





2 comments:

Koenig Family Blog said...

Keep an eye out for a snoopy costume sized 18 months for me!!! I need one for Grant... I am excited too... We will have to head to hobby lobby together ;)

Ann said...

Don't hate me. I already have two of my three kid's Halloween costumes and have taken Christmas card photos! Ha! I am on my A-game!