Saturday, September 19, 2009

Time to Get Crafty

Last year, I had a few friends over the night before Thanksgiving to make wreathes. I am going to make that night a yearly tradition. It would also be fun to do this for Xmas in July. I found a wreath at Pottery Barn (on the right) that I used for my inspiration. I am now looking around for inspiration for this year's craft. I am liking what I am seeing! Ann and Mir, I've found some projects for you!!

Craft Idea for Ann:
Ann's whole house has a beach theme and I LOVE how she's incorporated that into her Christmas tree. I love your beach tree, Ann!! I found these shell Christmas trees at Neiman Marcus that would be really easy to make. Click here to see a bigger picture.






Craft Ideas for Miriam:
Two things: since you know how to sew (right?!?!) , pillows like these would be cute. However, they are only $20 so it's probably cheaper to buy them. They are from Neiman Marcus and so are the cute red trees. These trees reminded me of your decor. Here is a link for the trees.



Ideas for Me (Laura) :

These are both from Pottery Barn. The one to the left is a grouping of oversized ornaments, hung outdoors. The retro ornament trees would be easy to make too.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Laura-so cute and so fun! I love your Christmas in July idea too. You are making me want to get crafty! Love you!!!

Ryan said...

I love my crafts too! We are planning a big super saturday for enrichment--a whole day of crafts. Any ideas?