Saturday, November 1, 2008

Best Workout EVER!!!

To see this bad boy in motion, Click Here. I know that this totally looks like a torture device and it partly is. Our rec center is trying this machine out to see how people like it. Let me tell you, I LOVE it. I was on it today for an hour and 20 minutes on resistance level 6 and did not want to part with it. It's the Precor Adaptive Motion Trainer 100i. By far the most challenging piece of equipment I've been on. It makes the elliptcial feel like a child's toy. The motion is very different and it took me about 15 minutes to get use to it. When you are in full motion, it feels like you are sprinting in 2 feet of sand. If you start to "slack off", your stride will be like that of a stairmaster. There is a graph that shows you if your stride is that of a stairmaster, runner, or sprinter. This machine kicks your butt. If you live in Highlands Ranch, it is at Southridge until Dec 1st. They'll ask at the card desk for feedback after you use it. It's the bomb dot com.

2 comments:

Shari said...

That looks so great!! I need that machine so I can still feel like I'm running without the impact on my old, feeble knees. Sweet.

Jenny said...

That machine is no joke! I'm scared to try it -- I think the elliptical can be hard!! You must be in killer shape, Laura:)