Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sucker for Makeup (and Heidi Klum)

I live for Project Runway. I would love to be on the show but I don't know how to sew; so that's a problem. Heidi has a cute personality on the show and she is fun to watch. I am a semi-sucker for brands. She has come out with a makeup line for Victoria's Secret. I haven't seen it in person but I love how the colors look on my computer! I hope looks aren't deceiving. I would love to have this collection for Christmas. Hint, Hint, Nathan or Ann or Mom and Dad! Here is a link (this one works)

5 comments:

Shari said...

I like the colors too! Love the subtle hints too. :D Why do I predict a family discussion (minus Laura) about who is getting Laura this makeup for Christmas?

Ann said...

Shari-you so hit it on the head!! I read that and thought, Ok, now I need to call Mom and Nathan!!

Unknown said...

So I bought the lipstick today. Love it

Shari said...

Ah-hem....way to go and ruin part of your present, Laura!

Unknown said...

Shari- sometimes Xmas comes early :o)