Sunday, November 30, 2008

Few Gift Ideas

Here are a few things that I have or have seen that I think would make great gifts.

Gifts for Her:

left
1. Beaded Serving set from Pampered Chef: I do have these and love them.
2. I also LOVE the PedEgg. It makes my feet feel like I've just had a pedicure. They are available everywhere (Walmart, Target, Bed Bath & Beyond)
3. Onion Keeper: I LOVE this. It's from Bed Bath & Beyond and it keeps onions fresh for about a month.

4. These hangers are slim and made of velvet which means clothes don't fall off! They are from Bed Bath & Beyond and I have seen them at Target too. They are $10. for a pack of 10.

Gifts for Him:

I bought this Pea coat for Nathan last Christmas and he loves it. It looks and feels like the authentic Navy Pea coat. I bought it at Old Navy and they brought it back this year. It's $80.
He also loves the Art of Shaving. It is pricey but this set is $38. and is available at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom. .

Gifts for Babies, Kids, and Family:

left to right
1. Leap Frog Musical Table. We bought this for Andrew for his birthday and he loves it. It's $40 and at Target.
2. Mini doc amplifier. I haven't tried it but it looks really neat. It's speakers for your IPod and it's $20 at the Container Store. Great stocking stuffer.
3.
Build a Snowman Kit. Restoration Hardware for $14.


Gifts for Teachers & Neighbors:


Available at Williams Sonoma; all under $20.

Another idea is a box of California Cuties with 1/2 gallon of egg nog.


Gifts Worth the Price:
left to right
1. Kitchen Aid Mixer. My parents bought us one several years ago for Christmas and I am a firm believer that every kitchen needs one. They range from $250-900
2. Juicy Couture Track Suit. I have about 4 black ones and I live in them. They are about $200 for the set and available at Neiman Marcus, Saks, Bloomies, Nordstrom.
3. Burberry Check Scarf. It's a classic and makes a great gift for a man or woman. $265. also at Neimans, Saks, Nordstrom, Bloomies.

Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

What a great list. I've never even heard of the Onion Keeper. Cool idea.

Ann said...

Laura-you are the best!!!!!!!!! Loved looking at all those items! Continue keeping us informed! I have a deodrant I may post on! :)