Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Eyes Have It


Where do I start?? I've had dark circles under my eyes for a long time. Makeup artists have always told me that my eye area is way too dry. It never really bothered me until we had family Christmas pictures taken several months ago. When I went in to select the pictures, the photographer commented on how tired I looked in all of the pictures. It REALLY got me down; even though it was true. I decided to do something about it. I went to see a makeup artist I've been going to for 7 years. He's been telling me for years to use NARS Nourishing Eye Cream . I caved in and bought the expensive little jar. I use it every night and in the morning, I mix it with MAC Fast Response Eye Cream. That way, I am not going thru the NARS cream as fast. Here is my before and after. The pic on the left was one that the photographer thought I looked tired in. It maybe hard so see since it's a pic of a pic. After several months of using this FIERCE eye cream combo, my eyes look and feel tons better!! The combo costs a little over $100 but totally worth every penny and will last 4+ months!

Before-----------------------------After

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Oh, if a couple dark circles were my only beauty woe! You look beautiful Laura (but you always do!). That photographer is a talentless hack! Come on--how hard is it to take a cute pic of Laura? Piece of cake! I'm glad you found something you like, though!

Mir

Shari said...

I was also gonna say you look cute no matter what but I really can tell a difference!! That photog was a meanie though.

Ann said...

Yeah! So worth the money! :) You really do look beautiful! Love you!

Jenny said...

I love it when you share your beauty secrets! You look radiant both before and after, but the combo does sound great! You look terrific! Sounds like it's worth a try.