Friday, January 23, 2009

Best Nail Treatment!

My friend Melanie gave me a bottle of Nailtiques Formula 2 (yes, there is a formula 1&3) and and said she's been using this for 10 years. It's nail protein in a bottle and I've been using it for a week. I put on a coat once per day on my fingers and toes. I now swear by this!!! I don't know where she got it (I'll find out) but I wouldn't be without it. My nails look perfect and they are strong and are growing so fast. Here are the claims and I back them 100%.

Treatment for excessive problems of peeling, softness, or deep split ridges. The protein immediately acts to help bond nails that are splitting or peeling. It also assists in strengthening the nail to grow long, strong and healthy.
Nailtiques Protein Formulas were created for different nail conditions. The salon tested formulations offering special combinations of ingredients, including hydrolyzed keratin and protein in combination with gelatin and calcium. The protein formula bonds the nail layers together, building a strong nail foundation resistant to peeling, chipping and splitting. Application: Apply daily. As nails improve, decrease application. Formula 2 may be worn alone or with color polish.

2 comments:

Koenig Family Blog said...

I used it also and love it! Who knew that little present would be a new favorite :)

Jenny said...

This sounds like the treatment that my nails get when I'm pregnant! ;)