Wednesday, July 30, 2008

PB&J made Fun & Easy

I know we all probably don't need anymore kitchen gadgets but here are a couple worth having (you'll see what I mean, Mir, when Tess is asking for PB&J at all 3 meals!!) I use these on a daily basis. First of all, I love the PB&J spreader. It's $8 from Williams Sonoma. One end is for jelly and the other is for peanut butter. No more jelly streaks in the peanut butter jar! Brooke loves "circle sandwiches" and this cut n seal is from Pampered Chef for $9. It seals the pb&j in the bread by crimping the edges together. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Shari said...

Those are so cool! The circle thing kind of ruins my argument about how they should eat their crust though! :)

Unknown said...

oh, i make her eat the crust too. it's just cut out

Jenny said...

Now I know what to order from the neighbor who sells Pampered Chef! :) Thanks!

Shari said...

Hmmmm, that's an idea.