Thursday, March 12, 2015

Spring




My kitchen designer told me that he was adding a shelf to my stove hood so that I could add decorations if I wanted to.  I have had more fun with that area!!  It's been so easy to add a seasonal wreath or decoration.





Not an original idea.  I saw this on the internet and fell in love.  I had all these supplies on hand and made this in five minutes.  


This is another unexpected area that I have loved decorating each holdiay.  I am thinking flying bats at Halloween!



Hello Mr. Rabbit!










HAPPY SPRING AND EASTER!!

These 
Are
Some
Of
My
Favorites...
XOXO Ann




4 comments:

Priscilla said...

Very beautiful! Happy Friday! :)
http://priscillaeliodoro.blogspot.com/

Candace Shiflet said...

Your kitchen is so cute! And I loveeeee all your Easter decorations! I keep looking around trying to find things that are cute and go with my house at the same time. I LOVE the flowers on the door idea haha gotta love pinterest :)

xo
Candace
http://www.kahandace.blogspot.com

Fash Boulevard said...

Love all of these decorations. My mother in law has amazing decorations for every holiday and this all reminds me of her house and how she always decorates. :) Love these pics.
Fash Boulevard

Unknown said...

Such gorgeous decor for springtime!


Amber
All the Cute
Recent Post: Favorite Maxi Dress