Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My New Favorite Workouts

I am Biggest Loser fan and my favorite part of the show is watching the workouts. Jillian is hard on the contestants but she delivers results. I've been doing the 30 Day Shred and her Yoga Meltdown workouts and they are intense but I can see results. I especially love the 30 Day Shred because it's only 25 minutes and I break a major sweat. Jillian follows the 3-2-1 method: 3 minutes of intense strength training, 2 minutes of high cardo and 1 minute of abs. NO REST in between!!! Both videos are well worth the $8-9 dollar price.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Great tip Laura! I also love her "No More Trouble Spots" DVD. It is killer if you do it with 6 lb weights instead of the3 lbs she uses. Try it!

I'm going to get 30 Day Shred for those days Matthew is sick and I can't get to the gym. Thanks!