Thursday, April 9, 2009

Max Rave at Wal-Mart

Max Rave of BCBG Max Azria now has a line of shoes for sale at Wal-Mart! I love these cute little ballet flats--and for $13 you just can't beat it!

Only problem is that they were pretty well cleared out at my store. Not to fear--you can order them online and have them shipped to your store for FREE or pay 97 cents for shipping to your house!

I got them in black and pink. If I like them enough, I may get the blue as well. They also come in white and gold.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE these!! I am so into ballet flats right now and I love BCBG shoes.

Ann said...

I was going to say, "Those have Laura's name written all over them!"

Bryony said...

I've really wanted to get a pair of ballet flats. What's the comfort level on a 1 to 10 scale?