Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Favorite Airline

This past weekend I rode on a new airline for the first time, Virgin America. I was very impressed. I kind of felt like I was a character in the cartoon The Jetsons, I was in the future! There are pink lights running along the inside of the plane and the walls are clear purple plastic! They call it mood lighting! Besides the (interesting) color choices, they have thought of everything and are unlike any other airline out there! Their prices are great right now too!

Fun facts:

First Class. The chairs in first class recline to an almost horizontal position! The seats in coach are spacious and comfortable. All seats are covered with leather made by Ferrari!

The creators of the Ipod designed the in flight entertainment system. Each seat has it's own TV screen that also acts as a touch screen. In your arm rest is a remote control. On your TV, you can listen to music, play games, read, watch TV or movies, SHOP!!, or order fresh food! It's crazy! You can also chat online with other passengers on the plane! Or email or text. I'm telling you, its very progressive!

Each seat also has a 110v plug so that you can plug in your computer.

See if they fly in your area! It's a trip! (pun intended!)

2 comments:

Shari said...

Fun post Ann!

Unknown said...

I want to check it out for the shopping!! I am always looking for a new shopping experience. Too bad they only fly to 4 cities :(

I read this post with mom and dad and we were all trying to figure out if you flew first class. I think it's safe to say that you probably did :o)